Monday, July 2, 2012

3 years ago..

Scrolling back to 09's blog posts,
I found a lot of stories, pictures and illustrations.
Was so into marching band that time.
Of course, that's my spirit in my secondary school.

But then I found some emo stuffs too, I remembered I deleted some emo blog posts too.
I hate my ex boyfriend that time, bloody hate.
But then I forgave him since last year, no point hating people right?
No point complaining about others too.
So I learnt to keep quiet and continue my work.
Complaining is just to annoying. It helps sometimes, as a stress reliever but
sometimes not. 

Hmm, I think my art style changed a lot.
See, I did a lot of black white illustrations last time.
All in marker and artline.
Not much colors, can say it's very less.
I dislike using colors back then.
A lot of details, alot of shading but less color.

These are all my illustrations since form 4 to 5.

I forgot where I got this inspiration from.
But then this is my fav that time.
Did a lot of shading using artline pen that time.


Come on, what's going on to me that time.
Full of darkness man.



Seldom use pencil..







Emo emo emo...
Scary.
But then it's quite detailed.





Did not do this kind of stuffs for quite some time already.









In form4, I gave myself a pen name - Njoe.
Because the pronunciation is almost the same as Angel.
Some people pronounce Njoe instead of Angel.
I'm still using it in some sites nowadays. 
I don't know.
I still cannot find a solid art style of mine right now.
Looking at all these make me feel down.
I used to be confident, I used to be bold, to be so detailed.

I shall say a person's aesthetic and art style changes according to 
a person's knowledge, experience and mood.
But somehow I am quite confused with my own now.
A bit, not so much..  :|

But one thing I know about my past is,
I am a negative person.
I doubt my ex's loyalty. Hmm, he betrays and betrays and so on.
Just very moody. Very sad.

No comments: