Monday, July 2, 2012

The role. Don't take it personal. Finish it.

Sometimes I just cannot stand people using my studyroom and bathroom
and turning them into a mess.
I don't use my studyroom that frequently already ever since I got my laptop, and
weekeneds,
AND all I wanted is to sit on the floor and get my things done in my room.
And keep the environment quiet.

It is so sien that I get scolded and blamed because of the mess.


I don't mind cleaning the mess but I hate to be
questioned and blamed like everything were done all by myself
as though as nobody is using the space.

And yeah, I come back late of course eating outside,
and I wouldn't wanna cook at home.
Cause I am just so tired, and I got hell lot of work to do.
He visited but then, I still have to work until midnight to get
all things done on time.
Plus we seldom eat at home.

I did cleaned up the kitchen.
How the hell I know there's rubbish when I did not step into
the kitchen for days.
Especially when I am sick and always come home late.

I did not step into my studyroom for days when somebody
was using it.
How the hell I know what is happening inside.

I am so frustrated on my assignments already,
so sad that I am not going to meet my boyfriend soon,
and so stressful that negative stuffs are happening around me at school and
also now.

Same, I clean up my bathroom everyday because it's full of dirty
footprints and sometimes dirty cloth and stuffs are in my bathroom sink.
I feel you, but then I did not blame anybody although
I am upset looking at it.
I kept quiet because I know you know- we share the same old house and
we all have the responsibilities to clean the space.
Yeah right.
But then I knowwww I knowww..(-_-)

No point complaining to anybody also. If I am stress,
just move it to typing a blog post.
I complain a lot few years ago, but then,
it doesn't help unless it's a business.

I just have the same old sien face. (-_-)
It does not mean I am mad or hatred or blaming people,
it's just neutral. (-_-)
National service had all kinds of problems and I know all these conflicts
are very normal in fact it will be 家常便饭 when you're working with people.

I would say that, yeah, it was my mistake because I did not ask about the rubbish
and I really did not use that area until I forgot about this thing.
I apologize for that.
But then dear sister, you should tell out dear cousin to play the same role as we do.
because he stays in this old house sometimes, and he's always at home for a few days.
I believe we did not play the role well sometimes, and this is what we need to improve
as a human being right?

It's okay I've been scolded by anybody until I feel sien especially
when mum scold me -_-
I know pregnant woman has unstable hormone circulation.
Sorry for if I offended you in some ways.

Just that, I hope he will understand his role in our house too.




Nothing personal, hugs. :)


2 comments:

peiwan said...

If u r so unhappy with him, y don't u tell him by urself? He is using ur toilet, ur computer room. Sure, I'll tell him regarding the rubbish.
Y u always say ' the old house'? It's the best we can get with this rental and this distance to ur school leh.
Dear, Frustration in assignments, life, work, relationship, that's normal. People didn't tell doesn't mean they are fine. No one is perfect, so do he or me.
We love you.

Angel said...

i will definately tell him face to face edi. beh tahan. Old house is not really saying its old, its just a additional word.

Hugss. ;_;

I am damn stressful recently.