Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Recently.

Recently?

Yeah. Been skipping meals honestly..
Which made my tummy ill.
Sigh, my neck muscles are very very tight and
cramp attacks sometimes. Not only gastric pain.

But then the good thing is,
I had made my choice.
To fully concentrate in Graphic Design.
AND continue practicing my illustration skills.
Because I don't want to lose both of them, I like them both.


I really cannot do any work at home.
Yellow light? Maybe.
Bed? Maybe.
I don't care, I just wanna stay in TOA to do my work.
I feel motivated when I see students reading and doing work in the library.
From now on, I wanna do that.
I'm gonna bring my laptop to library often.
Library is the best place to do my assignments. LOVE IT.

And with my mate Jin Foong,
who's very hardworking and motivating,
can really push me to do my work faster.
I find myself getting better recently.
And also Seng Hong.
A super fast dealer.

Awesome. And Yik Hua, Jye Min, Wei Lyn
all race cars.
Me? I just can walk.
Slow walk some more.


I really got very broke, so pyramid's food is not my food.
I just wanna hang out around TOA.
HAHAHHAHA.. And one of the reason I work part time
is I have to earn extra money to cover back my design material fee.
I just feel.. Bad to ask for more money from dad.
From foundation year, I did not really claim all those material fee from dad.
I covered them up myself. Oil, parking, materials..
If I really really really need to pay for something that I must pay, then.
Sorry I have to ask.
I don't like to ask.

I'm trying. Trying to work more and get my pay soon.

Then, I'm going back home late recently because of my work and
my hobby- Life sketching.
I really have passion in it. I wanted to continue this activity and work on it,
develop a stronger style for myself.
That's why I always ask Jin Foong ( life sketching kaki) out.
I know she has the passion too, and shes living near so it's okay, I can
fetch her back after we are done.
By this activities, I learnt more from her, and knew more people around.
It's a good thing isn't it?

I have to sleep soon.
HAHAH.. going back to hometown tomorrow. FINALLY!!!!
CHEERS!

No comments: