Wednesday, July 18, 2012

A broke day. rm6 for 3 meals.

Actually I know I did not bring enough money for today.
I have not more than rm11 in my wallet.
Hmm, take off rm7 for my parking fee,
I left only rm4.....

Hmm, interesting.
I bought a bread for breakfast, rm1.60.
Then left not much for lunch already.
"I am so broke", I thought.
But then!!!!
I forgotten my coins!
OMG, overall I have rm6 in my hands.
WAHAHAHA!!!

So, I decided not to join my friends for lunch,
I went to buy rm2's meehun.
Hello it's so cheap leh, 2 kinds of mee in one.
And the hawker made my day lucky.
He said I can choose one of whatever food or beverage from him,
FOR FREE!!!!
This is my lucky day I told Jin Foong who brought me there.
Yes it's true, this is a business strategy.
And yes, I feel so good when I hear the word "FREE".

Alright.
It's a good meal. XD
I felt so good, spending lesser money that can feed my stomach full :)
After that I spent my time doing some work in college while waiting for my kaki.

Ush!!!
Then for night time, rm2.50 only.
Tosai telur bawang!!!!! MY WHOLE DAY IS SO CHEAP AND I AM SO HAPPY!
I should eat cheaper everyday!



It's time to save more money.

1 comment:

lil' cub said...

are you scared of the suspicious word of free now? XD