Monday, July 2, 2012

Bak Kut Teh Ipoh :9

Dry bak kut teh.
Uhhh... craving for this now..


Mushroom mushroom!!!!


I'm not a pork stomach fan actually,
so mum ate them all by herself. All the stomach.
HAHAHAHA..



Okay, I like the pork pork here.
Nice to chew :P




AH~ Bak kut teh, I believe that's Malaysian chinese's favorite~
My mother and me went to eat this for lunch because....
I did not ate this for months man.. =_=a
Shared both dry and wet bak kut teh with mum, but sadly, we were to full
to finish them all.
Need to tapao back home. XD

Ummm, it's good.
I cannot imagine my life without pork.. (sorry Faiz I am honest. XD )
Heh why think about this?
I shall eat all pork kao kao before I cannot eat if anything happens.
HAHAHAHAHA..
My sis even asked me to travel around the world just to eat the whole world's pork.
Good idea actually, hmm, should start planning. XD

Alright, sleep sleep sleep!!!
Kinda hungry though :P

No comments: