Monday, July 16, 2012

Working as a Promoter.

First day or work, bad luck.
A lot of stuffs happened. XD
OH YEAH! 4th time working!

Hair curler is a tough thing to handle. -_-a 



Working as a promoter in a cosmetic counter is tough, but boring sometimes.
After working there for 4 days, I finally got more accurate and detail info of
cosmetics and skin care products.
WOW. Met a Japanese aunty today, she said Kanebo's skincare is very good!
She also said that in Japan, one bottle of lotion cost approx rm400!
This lady was so friendly, can sense the kindness of her by listening to her conversation.
So soft, so calming. XD


I quite like the job actually :D
Been rejected, show faced, what so ever, but it's a great experience.
By doing this, I think people can adapt the real world better after graduating :)
Learnt a lot from my full timer partner, and forums.
Uhhh..... From that, I finally know that,
I am a super duper lazy ass who doesn't care about my skin much.
SIGH! I AM SORRY MY FACE!!!!!
Beh tahan my face already.
Have to start from basic already, if not I will become older and yong sui-er.


Oh yeah, luckily I bought my sketchbook along.
One more page left for my sketchbook that I bought 3 weeks ago.
My grey color magic color pen will die soon. Not much ink left.
Fast eh! Good thing, practice practice practice.
ARGH!!!! I am sitting in GD class but I won't dump illustration aside!!!

USH!

2 comments:

Jackboy said...

what are the basics :O?

Angel said...

sleeping early, drink more water, etc. XD