Thursday, July 19, 2012

Happy 1 year 5 months +

Post it here as a memory :)
Thanks for the effort of writing these and giving me a surprise!!!

Today is 1 year 5 months and 14th day!!!
OMG I am so happy!



Ishhh~~
I like you very much and I don't know why.
Everyday I feel very excited when I pick up your call,
since 2 years ago until now :)

I love to chat with you, you're like my best best best friend and lover.
I feel so relieve after sharing thoughts and problems with you.
Mmm... And I miss you so much.
I miss your bedtime stories. HAHAHAHA!!!
Remember your version of 3 little pigs?
OMG the funniest story ever. XD
More stories please? HAHA!



Hugss..
I love you darling >_<
Hope to see you soon!

Happy 1 year 5 months and 14 days!!!

2 comments:

lil' cub said...

well that guy's face is funny, dont you think? hahahaha

more stories can, i need to prepare few stories 1st then. if unprepared then story x syok :P will turn out so random that it'll be too weird (yet memorable XD)

loving u too~ all the time :3
happy 1year 5months 14days~ and more more more to come hehe

Angel said...

Nope, not funny at all, he's cute :)
mmm~~ Yeah I want your stories~~ :B

I love you BABE!!!! >O<
HUGS!