Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Appreciate Them



I like this place.


Waiting for KTM to arrive and pick me up to KL central.
It was my first time taking KTM.

Actually I like to travel alone.
Although it's dangerous but...It feels good. :)



Thanks to photography assignment, it is a great reason for me to go home.
My hometown-Ipoh.
AHHH I miss the smell of Ipoh, miss the smell of my bed.
Miss Ipoh's food too. Thanks mum dad for driving me to my all time favorite restaurants
and mamak around Ipoh.
Uhhh, but spending money for train tickets almost once in 2 weeks can make me really broke.
This semester kills my wallet. Bleeding.

I am waiting for my boyfriend to come home and chat with me from Muay Thai class.
He seems to be happier and energetic after joining Muay Thai. :)
Well it's healthy, and a good activity, why not right?
But I'm worried that he'll get hurt. :O


Saw a FB article just now regarding the news about the Batman movie gun fire case.
Hmm, it says there were 3 brave men who protects their girlfriends,
using their own body as a shield for their girlfriends and unluckily they were killed in the process.
It's a very sad yet touching thing. Look at the power of love.
Look at how much they love their girlfriends.. Sigh.
How lucky if you have somebody who's willing to protect you first when something's happening?
How lucky? It's very touching but in the end, those girls suffers psychological pain.
Yes it's so hard to move on.. I cannot even imagine what will I do if I were one of the girls.

Great to know how much they love you, sad to live without them from now onwards.



Appreciate those that loves you and you love.




No comments: