Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Understanding people's Attitude.



Looking back to what I had done,
What I did, How I behave..
I think. It's really dumb.
I guess this is what people say- The process of Learning,
Understanding.
Not to say mature, I could never define mature.

After all these days studying here, being a student,
a friend, a girlfriend, a sister, a daughter, a granddaughter,
a cousin and niece a whatever role,
I am sure that I did changed.
Not sure in a good or bad way, but I think it's quite positive. XD

Every individual in this world is different.
They have different attitude and behavior.
You can't stop them sometimes, you can't change them sometimes,
so deal with it.
Be flexible I shall say.

It's okay to ma already.
We all have our own problems.
We all have an imperfect part in ourselves.
Last time beh tahan, now? It's fine with me already.
Because I am imperfect too.

Gossips? I don't want anymore.
NO MORE. Maybe that's why people find me quiet when the topic
changes to this? or maybe I am always quiet?
I don't talk much because I am listening.
Processing, and thinking.
Not because I am smart enough to catch every one's attitude weak spot
or something stupid.
I'm a slow thinker, I react slow and little.
I am not that kind of person like 攻心计。
I'm too dumb for that.

Maybe sometimes I hurt someone.
But then I will apologize no matter what happened.
I really cannot dislike somebody.
People who hates me, I am sorry.
Okay? I've been a bad ass I guess?
(I believe I had individually apologized to those people
I think I hurt them? Missed out anyone? XD inbox me if you are left out XD)

It's too hard to hate, dislike.suffering. I will apologize and accept the person's attitude.
I believe everyone will change in the end.
We won't stay at the same stage forever.

Honestly, I am the person who can forget everything after a good night sleep.
So no worries, I won't hate you forever unless you betray me.
I won't hate you after that but I will always remember you.


Yes we can give comments but no hating,
no dislikes, no beh song okay?
Giving comments to the person is good, but not
saying it out in a harsh tone and beh song face.
Sometimes it's just useless because everyone has their own
behavior what?
So sometimes, talking = nothing.
Choose not to change a person unless it is really ridiculous
and it will crush a person's future.
Then as a friend I will point it out and try to change.


Friends, I know you guys think I am leaving this group but no.
It is just coincidence.
I got no smart phone to line, maybe that's the reason you think I am leaving?
I have to go home asap because my sis cooks sometimes
and as everybody know, I am a tortoise, I need a longer time to finish my work.
So when I say I need to do my work, it means I really got no time to spare.
If not doomsday.
I am quite happy that finally you guys notice me but sometimes
I need some space and time, for myself and my work.
I am slow behind................

I am fine people.
I am fine.
No worries okay? I think everything will be better soon.

No comments: