Sunday, August 23, 2009

Aduh..

Yesterday...
Kinda happy ler..got improvement..
=)
But I'm in pain...
Sore throat...
Shout whole day without drinking water...
walau......painnye....ToT
Dinner also can't swallow..
just ate yogurt...and a few pieces of biscuit..
Suffering...

maths maths maths...
my brain gonna burst...
ARGH!


Today~I went for maths tuition again...
extra class tim...
Aih~~~
I dreamt of something funny yesterday...
ahahaha...
The story starts like that...
I was sitting beside Theng during BC tuition at Pn chow's home..
got sam tet guys and some AMC girls there..
Then........STBB just came back from the national comp what...right?
So ngam some of them also tuition here..
Then,Pn chow asked one of them to some out...
I remember,is STBB snare player..
come out and give a speech,haha..
Kay,he did what teacher asked...
but he cried...XD
You know why?



Cause he said that one of his bandmate practice till blind jor..
walau...=_=
and the guy he mentioned was sitting somewhere near me...
what the hell..
he said always carry the instrument under the sun...
the reflection of the light made him blind...
Both of them cried....
Then he ended his speech with tears...
OMG...

When I woke up..I just feel like.."what the hell was that?"..
I was a weird but funny dream...
haha..

SISH!
On the other side...
I'm mad..
Just because a sissy who give up all his friends because of one girl=_=
YOU ARE DAMN STUPID.
I hate people who play this kind of stupid nonsense joke.
Give up friendship so easily???
IT IS SERIOUS MAN!
Don't feel like wanna bother about you edi..
Bla bla bla....

No comments: