Thursday, August 27, 2009

USHH

USH!!!
finished 2 babs again!
wanna continue the 3rd one but beh tahan...
almost faint...
how can people read sejarah non-stop???
some of my friends really geng...
Wan Qi finished science and half of the sejarah before holiday starts..
walau...=_=

Yesterday ate jagung...
Sorry Yu,I really don't know how much does it costs..
Although I always eat...ahaha..
Hmm..kinda bored this few days..
wanna go school man...sectional or study also can la..
whatever la...anything will do...
Just let me get out!!!
AHHHHH!!!

Walau....talked about pasar malam yesterday..
And i realized that I never been to pasar malam since last year...
=_= what the hell..
I'm so out edi...
pasar malam sell what also dunno...
I wanna hang out...yor...
ToT....
wanna drink marble tea..
sigh...

I gonna continue sejarah after blogging..
My sis always remind me using this
"Study or drive kancil"..
haha...
Hell yeah,this works for me...
Cause I don't wanna drive a small little kancil!!!
My target is Mercedes Benz...(most of the girls prefer BMW,but im voting for Benz..XD)
Wait for me!!!
Yu...target your car too...hahaha..
your's damn expensive man..
=]

OKAY!
ADD OIL!!!
USHH!

No comments: