Thursday, August 20, 2009

Aih....

Kinda moody this few days..
Don't know why..
No altercation at all...
But just feels weird..
Strived hard in studies..
Really..
Never studied so hard man..=_=
I just wanna write blog..
Too stress edi la..

Quite alot of friends sms me this few days..
sorry guys...busy studying la..haha..
got 1 of them called..
and burst out everything..
Aih,so sad...I und la...und la..
You,don't do anything,or you will mess up everything..
Aduhh...ToT

Tuesday night..
damn funny...
all of us are in stitches..XD
One of my friend mimiced a macho guy during tuition time...
wow...you're good..=_=
Felt bad...laughing at him..
ahaa...ahhha...who knows?hahaha..
Hmm...playing around like sotplak..
karen Lim keep on searching for leng zai somemore..
some of them just dream...geng..
eyes on teacher,but their heart flew away...
I'm working on BM man..
I got concentrate wan gah..haha...
damn...i think i like guys with some muscles..
not the skinny type wan...
wooshhh...>,<
Crazy about muscles...
i like...but i wan balance abit la..
don't be too over...XD

Ahhha...-_-
back to black...
sigh..
something's wrong here...
but I'm not sure how did it happened..
fine..leave it ba..life goes on like that,naturally..
Just let it be...let it be~~~lalala..
...
sigh...

No comments: