Wednesday, August 5, 2009

花与树

Ahha.....
something's fishy....
Blah~ if it's you girl,then just cut it out..I'm going to change my number ler~
hoho....it's lame...nothing to do eh?
don't wanna talk about this first...
haha...

Ishh..
I know you wanna build your 6 packs...muscles fast...
but you need time babe...=)
No need to rush ler...
177cm..we called that tall edi lo...
hahaha...so tall tim la....
maybe ipoh guys all short short dei gua...XD
If we can battle,we sure wanna go..
we hope we can go too..
then we'll see there,haha..
you got alot of fans...==

Started to do my revision...
Maths...sejarah....BM...
sei..Ekon 1 page also didnt read before...
Hmm...Saw my classmate's revision timetable..
walao..................That time only I realized that...
I'm out of time...
shit..
alot to go....still got T-shirt designs..
urgh!!!

Sometimes..
people find me just to ask for my help..
Art...designs...blah....all about art...
I'm happy that they asked for my help....
but..
hmm...feels like 无事不登三宝殿..
Kinda..angry..
but what can I do?
haiz....just some of them ler..
just forget about it..

Became happier.
thanks dude..=)
I know your kinda "wood"..
I know you had tried your best...
Everything you did..
I just can say,Thanks..
Happy to have you by my side..

以前,
朋友问我,
选择一棵树和一朵花,
会选择哪一个?
当时的我心想,
当然是花,谁会选择种一棵树?
而且又不是很美,
大了又怕生虫...

但现在,
我会选择一棵树。
我再也不会选择一朵花。

花朵,
颜色在多么鲜艳,
长得再多么美丽,
它始终都会凋谢。
对吧?

玫瑰,
它很美。
颜色,
花瓣,
叶枝等,
全都很完美。
可惜的是,
它长满了刺。


应该没人明白我再说什么。
没关系,
我只希望你明白就好了。

No comments: