Sunday, August 9, 2009

today..

Aih~
not much comments about them..
erm...
but..
thay became my motivation...
thanks alot...hahahaha...
USHHH!

so shock when eeann and Rempit sms me...
Eating lobster happily..then popped up a message..
became moody awhile..
but since got nice food,
hahaha...happy jor..
Then fenny and Yu sms-ed me..
thanks guys..for cheering me up..
hahaha...fenny...wait for me,
after I sell out the shoes,
I will go shopping with you,
you drive eh...haha..
hahaha....=)

Yu...add oil...both of us..
Try ler...I'll try too...
hahaha....crawl to your house like a ghost then you know..
Haiz~the world is unfair..
but it's okay..cause everything's gonna be okay soon..
aih...always sigh....
got problem meh....XD
haih...back to the topic..=_=

kinda worried about them..
can they handle it?
can somebody prove it to me??
haiz...

I was scared..
when you said that...I don't know you......
aih..don't know la..
just....nothing ba..

No comments: