Friday, February 20, 2009

=(


Ahh....In a bad mood today..
Tired..
Hmm..I can't trust anybody anymore..
Some people lost my stuff..
My important one..
It's so meaningful to me..
I ask you to keep it well and return it to me...
I asked you to return it many times edi..
and the worst thing is..
you lost it.
what the hell..
Don't make me shout on you..

Hish..
tired....and my skin is getting darker and darker....
walau..
hope I won't become a Malay girl later..
=_=
Hmm..addicted to Khalil Fong's singing style...
ahhh!
but I still love Jay Chou...
haha....
Today must sleep earlier..
yawn..
wa...
Heng's sis and my sis are friends...
so ngam..
my mum dad know his parents too..
the world is so small..
haha..
=D

Mum made spaghetti today......
slurppp..
mum's spaghetti is the best!
woohooo!
so nice la,but can't eat too much....will grow fat..
fatty bom bom..
XD

No comments: