Wednesday, February 4, 2009

trust?


Hmm....ate lunch with Eeann...
she belanja me this time...
YAY~
hmm....chat lo..
quite sad today...
Sifu called me..
hmm...heard his words...
his words....
maybe he want's me to know something...
wake up lo,Angel..
wake up jor mei ya....?
=_=
damn it..
maybe what he told me is true...
but maybe not..
I believe in my own naked eyes..
so...wait..
one day..
I'll know everything..
I'll see everything...

There's always going to be people that hurt you,
so what you have to do is keep on trusting and just be more careful about who you trust next time...
Make yourself a better person and know who you are before you try and know someone else and expect them to know you...
Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to,
doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.

No comments: