Friday, February 13, 2009

The day before Valentines


Valentines...
Hmmm..
I wish I could celebreate with a lover..
aih...

haha...
met Tjj just now..
He belanja me to eat lunch...
hahhaa....shuang..
then he gave me a present..
A Valentines present..
=)
thankx dude..
but sorry...
I can't wait for you anymore..
Just see how you change...k?
fair...and square...
Justin called me when I'm eating...
that stupid Tjj snatched my hp and the 2 guys started to chat...
walau...
haha.....JJ VS JT....
a kid's voice VS a man man voice...
funny la...

Go home la Tjj...
hahaha...lose jor la....haahah...
hmm...we argue again when we met...
then yau berbaik-baik edi...
walau...
after so long time still wanna argue...just because of 2 people...
-_____-
Hmm.....
meow....=3
raining....so mum fetch Tjj lo....
not home la....go ST la..
XD
damn...his bag is so damn small...=_=
you are so weird la...
but thanks for the lunch~

Went home....
sleep again.....zzzz....
yawn...
woke up around 6 something lo..
then mai eat dinner lo....

simple simple...:)
keeping fit neh....
jia you!
ish~~
write blog....search for nice layouts now....


No comments: