Wednesday, February 11, 2009

damn busy...

Homework...homework....HOMEWORK!!!

Argh...
So busy..
alot of homework....
damn..
Why always my class have to do so much homework....=_=
yer....ci sin edi..
Band...Homework...
AHHH!
burst!!

Damn it..
alot of things have to be done..
alot of things...
alot..
really..
T_T
how can I do it in the same time?
how can?
Hmm..time is limited man..

Hmm...
Busy ler...sorry for any late replies...
Ai....Tjj...
You promised me..
kay?
but I won't wait for you neh...sorry man...
I told you that for many times ge la..
Feel like..
after that case..
you care about me more than last time...
but nevermind la..
I don't care about that edi..
Now,
Im concentrating on my studies...
about you,later la..
I need some time to recover also...
Sports day's coming....
yawn...

Aih..
Same la..
Band again.............march...........
march.............
=____=
sama saja..
quite sien edi..
din't enjoy Sports Day before..
sad huh?
no choice..T.T
bla bla...
aih~~that's my life~
tomorrow got sectional+sukan tara...
ma ma fan fan...
last for sukan tara..
finally..
hmm............Valentines Day....
aiya....lonely Valentines..
every year...
haahaaha....
fate...T.T

1 comment:

denise ng y.b said...

ooi girl. "accidentally" bumped into your blog. 0.0 lol.
anyway wish you all the best to you in this year. work hard and study smart! :)