Sunday, February 8, 2009

Lonely Sunday Night


Hee..
Went tuition...
walau eh...
the boys are damn noisy..==
80% guys there..
like pasar malam..
after tuition...
i folow Theng go toilet~
jump and lalala~(just like a kid)
So enjoy.....jump jump ha..
I saw the...the..
MACHO MAN! (a tt mate)
he just came out form the toilet and saw me jumping towards him...
wakau..
so fish...
AHHH!
then I saw him laughing..
>_<
lak seh..
Then I went into the toilet and see whether my hair ok anot..
saw my new earrings...walau~Love it..
Vincy said..."Tang Angel....why you so SM edi...getting more and more SM..."
hahaa...
but that's cool ler~
;P

Do I looks funny...?
=_=
maybe I'm fat..
so some of them keep looking at me...
omg....must diet...
hee...
walked to Theng's house..
haha..
then her granma and his bro came back..
walau..
Theng....your bro not bad neh...hahaa..
ex stbb member...
wa.....her granma so good neh..
belanja me eat pau and biscuits...
sure fat edi...
sei..
but thanks~ I'll come and visit you next time~

haha..
after that,went Kopitiam with mama~
haha....chat like 8po only..
cause me and mama super close..
close till everything also tell her..
good~
then chat about him and the girl..
wa..
laugh like hell..
nearly burst...
XD
Stronger...
hmm...can throw away my hp edi..
cause nobody sms me edi..
=D
save some money also..
so sleepy..
yawn..
took a nap..
then sis and her man came back..
tonight got a dinner..
but I dun wanna go...tired..no mood..
don't feel like wanna go today....yawn..
ahh...
hug the meow mi and slept..

woke up around 5 something..
ahh..
everyone's getting ready ler..
then bye bye..
bye mum~~
bye daddy~
BYE~
home alone....=.=
hmm..
et maggie...without flavouring..
haha...add some vege and egg...
=D
so full..
ahh..
watched TV..
sien sien dei..
do homework..
yau sien edi..
on9 write blog...
yee hee..
blog blog blog..
MJ sent me a soundtrack~
Nightmare Before Christmas...
not bad~
then chat awhile..
then tommy on9..
sent me some hitz...
yay~
he's waiting for my blog...
so..
i end here first lo...haha..
thanks for following wer..



No comments: