Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I don't care who you are.

Yup..
I don't care who you are and where are you from..
You are meaningless to me...
whatever you say..
whatever you scold..
it's worthless...
hey girl,
don't be so naive,
no need to fuck here fuck there,
cause you didn't even have a dick,
how to fuck?
you are just a small lil worm from the woods in nowhere...
so..
no need to spend time on me..
Do think before you do something...
think about what will happen,
think about what others think...
think about the fact...
Maybe you don't understand my words,
but I'm sure you will someday...

i don't mind what you scold..
i don't mind what you did to us..
cause I know,maybe there's something in your heart,
struggling...
maybe you are reading my blog..
it's okay...
Maybe you are mad at me...
but,
I didn't do anything wrong what...

I think we need to settle it..
Maybe after the comp?
I have alot of time..
I won't scold you or what..
don't worry..
i won't fight also..
I'm not the rude girl type...
but please..
hope you understand,
me and him just fine now...
hope you know what you're doing...
Hope you understand what I need and what I want...

我感谢你,感谢折磨过我的人,
因为你们使我变得更坚强。
所不定没有你的出现,
我就没有今天的我。
=)

No comments: