Thursday, February 19, 2009

haha...


Walau....almost slept in class...
Sorry man.....so damn sleepy...
Ekon class tim...quite important..
so tired...
yesterday a crying baby called..
then pui the baby 1 hour...
3_3
blur blur dei edi..
haha...
today alot of homework..
and the Chinese 古文...
make me die..
long paragraph and need to find meaning for each word...
got hundred there I think...
=_=
plus tonight got art class...
must finish my work today!
argh!

So so so....
sleepy..
yor.....how can...........
Hmm....choi yeen's essay writing style...
so cool...
makes me wanna cry....T-T
especially Chinese...
walau eh...
you are damn good la..
today CC hugged me for fun..
walau...we are so..
FAT!
can't tahan myself edi..
Her GF changed hairstyle~
wow~
=D
good luck to you all~

adui..
today a teacher hit my left arm..
damn pain..
ToT
cause yesterday injection...
pain till wanna die..
today alot of pp touched it and I screamed...
ahhh!
long time din't draw something new..
no time...
busy...
but dunno why got time to write blogs...
hahahahaha..
=)


...最悲伤的人,往往无法哭泣...

No comments: