Monday, February 9, 2009

complicated monday..

Hmm....
Band prac...
till 1 er..
then got meeting...
ahhh....
today got abit misund between me,yingtong,shwu hwa and yee leng..
yor..
sked us man...( me+ying tong)...
hak sei lo..
=_=
but....solved edi..
hahh...
don't cry le lo..sayang ah...
=)
hmm....
after meeting....meet till 3 something...
everyone's gone...
except me,ying tong and teacher only...
ahh..
discuss....
bla bla...
then go Hokkaido meet Claudia,Yi wen and Bee theng..

Walau..
not nice wan..
feel like wanna vomit..
ur..urgh..uekk..
Hmm..
chat chat...
then they wanna go back to school..
wanna clean up the uniforms...
kesiannye...
then Claudia went home..
left me..alone..
walk here and there....
sien...
waiting mum to fetch me..
Hmm....
kays..
reached home...
yawn..
slept..

"fuck what I say....I don't want you back...."
my ringtone...
ahh....who called me this time..
oh...rupa-rupanya Jin..
=_=
misund la...
then...ok lo..
sleep..
sudd yau ring.
teacher..
then...yau let her scold...
misund again...
ahhh!!!
complicated!
just woke up then let pp scold..
wakau..
not my fault wat....
T_T





No comments: