Sunday, February 1, 2009

Sunday Sunshine~~

Sunday...
Ahhh,yawn....
woke up around 9 something...
and prepare...
need to go Pn Chau there for tuition...
Chinese....
blur blur dei..
saw his message..."morning=)"...
kinda lazy to reply..cause his ms so short...
not syok at all...
getting lesser and lesser...
aiya.....nevermind ler....
prepare first...
then go Pn Chau there...
Hmm....start....then ends around 12.30....
then le....chat with Pn Chau and Theng lo...
then wait for mum to fetch me..
I promised Theng that I'll go her house next Sunday~~
very near to Pn Chau's house mar...
so I can walk to her house~~
Yay~

Yer.....He needs to practice dance...
got lesson today tim..
so...
din't find me until 6 something...
when I'm writting this post...
he called~
>.<
ahhh....
so excited! need to be excited?
hahaha...
so happy....cause he whole day din't sms me edi...
the "deh bao" start to "meow" edi...
hahaha...
our language....
cats and tiger cubs...XD
sot sot dei de la...
miss you er...
miss you deadly....
I know you are so tired le..
dance whole day...
later still need to go ICC..
to take ang pau you say....=_=
can take alot of ang pau there gah?
yer....chat 2 minutes jau end edi ler...
you wanna bath...
kk~~
wait for you lo~
:)

Ahh.....tomorrow...
the nightmare begins....
>_<
Homeworks...
pressure...
school life ler...-_-
shit..
havent finish homework yet..
gonna go!

No comments: