Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Arriving at the UK and UH




I am writing this at 8.24 AM, sipping milk and eating a bun, sitting in front of my study table as
sun shines on the cold little dancing leaves in University of Hertfordshire.
I woke up at 7.30 today, and then I couldn't sleep longer anymore, still on a jet lag mode.

Now, I am thinking of cucur udang. HAHAHAHA!!!!

WHICH IS IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND HERE!!!!

In KLIA, it was a mess.

A super super long queue, loads of Malaysians are going to UK, many students!
We were all carrying approx 40kg stuffs from home to UK, HAHAHA!!! some of them even have 4 bags in total while I have 3.
Cause I don't think i can manage 4 at once so I harshly combined it to 2 in 1.

Everyone's parents were here before departure, also some unexpected people such as our classmates.

Group A : Sueen, Jyemin and Yikhua.
Group B : Jayis, Toby and Tammy.

Both of this groups woke up early and drove here to say goodbye, man, it was really really touching.

Although I have feeling that Jyemin will be here. HAHAHAA!!!
And dawwww jyemin and suhan cried. HAHAHA!! XD
Such a touching scene. and some other parents cried too.
Well everyone with me didn't cry, HAHAHA I didn't knew I won't cry :P
I am really really happy to see my family and friends came here, not including my big sis and family but its okay sis!
She cannot come cause of some issues, but you will be fine!!

I love you all.

DX

SO! the flight was very long, 13 hours, but luckily our plane have personal screen and controller

for us to play games, watch latest movies, drama, listen music, read books on the screen behind every seat.
Which is one of the best thing for me to reduce boredom and butt pain. XD
AND!!! We can actually look at how our plane fly on our screen, 

The latest movies are not bad, Les Miserable, The internship, some animation too.

I watched 3 movies in a row, and played 2 games, AHHAHA, checked out several singers in the whole journey.

It was not a bad experience! 

But then this is the first time for me seeing so many western people in the flight!
So many blonde hair, contrasting features, wooohoo!!!
Also I realized, many western guys are really gentleman, I am glad man.
I hope Malaysians are like that, HAHAAA!!!
Please, Malaysians I know we are friendly but please be gentleman!!!
(-___-)


So~~ 13 hours, been thinking about my family and boyfriend.

SIGH!!!! Suddenly I felt so weird, so impossible to be in this flight.
It's like a dream! I'm going to The UK? Surreal.
Am I leaving my college? my family and all?
for how long?

Why am I here, what am I doing here? 


Suddenly, we're there.

WHAT?! Collecting luggages.. what.........
Time flies. 


No comments: