Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Time difference.

End of September 2013.



Suhan Ashely and me.




SIGH.
It's pretty weird having a big time difference between Malaysia and England. 7 hours.
When I sleep Malaysians wake up, when I wake up it's already afternoon.
I find it hard to catch my family and boy boy, sigh!
But I am not that homesick cause I've been not with my mother for 3 years since TOA life,
I'm living with my sister so not a big problem for me to live alone here.
I find it really okay to do things alone without family man :|
Ashley is really emotional this few days cause this is her first time leaving her family, aww man,
she cried when she skype her younger sisters.
Man, why didn't we cry when we skype sis? AHAHAHAH!!!!
I do miss my family, but not THAT miss like how Ashley miss her family, HAHAHA!!!

Suhan and me was like, hAHAHAHAA, kinda use to it.

Another thing is my boy boy, he keep n staying up late just to accompany me.
I know we miss each other but. I really hope we can have a good healthy life, a systematic one.
Here in England, I'm hoping him to find a job, and start working instead of going out testing cars like,
out of no where although I know his friend asked him out to do so.
I find it -_-) meh.
Use those time and do something else better.
I will never do these kind of stuffs man. Please, so many important things to do.
I am unhappy seeing those stuffs posted by him, why man, why.
Because it's cool? I find it lame sorry.

If you don't find a job, earn some money, then no hope to see me in england then.
No hard feelings, you come and didn't come doesn't affect anything in my life.
I will find it sad if you don't but not much effects one me.
Man, I am trying to live like how we need to live, more colorful and I REALLY HOPE YOU DO SO TOO.
Do something that helps your life la. SIGH.



Everyday, I on my table lamp to have a deem source of light cause it's so dark after I off everything.
I want to feel secure. HAHAHAHA!!!
Here, I wear long sleeve long pants and socks to sleep, even covered myself with my furry sweater.
Too cold man, too cold.
By the way, he gave me his t shirt for me to bring over here, also to let me smell him.
AHHAHAHA i know it sounds disgusting but smell is important for me.
I really like to smell every boyfriend of mine.
Sigh, let me smell more please. I miss you everytime I go to bed.
Honestly not missing him that much since I'm busy but when I lay on bed quietly, I thought of someone hugging me to sleep.
I miss you. But I want us to live healthily, so we got no chance but follow the rules. okay?
:) Let's try to meet in dreams, muacks!!!   :D

I shall sleep soon too, it's 3.15 am here.
And I have induction talk tomorrow. gotta stop for awhile and continue to update my life tomorrow!


No comments: