Sunday, September 1, 2013

Pulau Pangkor - Ferry Time

What can I say?
This asian's side view is really flat and fat.
HAHAHA!!!!


So we got bored on the ferry. HUHUHU~~
By bf's Nexus 4.

snapped using Nexus 4.

HAHA I did poke into his nostril.
Feels weird. XD

I tried my best, here's some of my ugliest faces. XD
wow. distorted. 

He didn't really try so hard. but..
That one on the right is simply epic.
TOTALLY FLAT !!!!!

*all above are snapped using Nexus 4*








* Holiday Song *

SO finally, we finally got our butts sitting in a relax mode.
Took us about 15-20 minutes to reach our resort, Pangkor Island Beach Resort.
There's a special ferry to take us there privately with other tourists, not bad.
Quite a lot of China tourists yo! Not couple couple, is a whole huge family!
Maybe it's weekdays, not much tourist around.



No comments: