Saturday, September 7, 2013

Last 2 meet ups before leaving

WHAT DA FORK.
AHAAHAHAHAHA!!!!
MY UGLIEST and FATTEST MOMENT.

but i like it. HHAHA!!!

We got too much ugly photos.
HAHAHA!!! Look at him, so flat XD
Like turtle neck. HAHAHA or say Thumb. 






Hmm, if only I look the same like this in reality.
Wow actually the "cat eye liner" is naturally formed itself not eyeliner.
Just follow the line and enhanced it with some eye shadow.


Happy 2 years 7 months babe!!!
Damn I'm so fat.




So! This trip to Subang cost me quite a lot. HAHAAH!!!
To bug big size luggage bags and some winter clothing, also to meet up some friends!
Really got not much time to meet all of them since one of the course will be having presentation on Friday, the day I go back to hometown.

Met Jing Foong, Jack, Angie, Claire, Bebe, and Khai Xing only.
Pretty sad. Nobody actually reply me when I ask for a meet up.  :'(
It's okay, we can still meet after a year, it's not forever right?


Me, Angie, Claire and Bebe made an unexpected group.
We are quite different and we seldom meet up and chat, but some reasons we got to
gather and talk like 38.
Especially me and Angie. AHAHAHA!!!
Bf told me that me and Angie look alike, our hair our body and interests.
HAH not bad!!! Angie showed me a limited edition BL manga while driving to Bangsar for our meal.
Everything cost around rm80 for one book with shipping fee.
Geng. I admire her passion of buying real manga, not pirated printed manga.
I will definitely buy Asumiko Nakamura's manga for real once I earn enough money for them.




No comments: