Sunday, September 22, 2013

Windburn

UHHH scary.



Not so obvious but. MAN
my face is scray.
It's red.



My big small sleepy eyes.
AH.TOO COLD.





Yes I googled, the basic term is called Windburn. HAHAHAHHA!!!
Not only sunburn okay?!
I had this when i'm in China, around this period too, September, and the last 2 days I got windburnt,
LIKE SUPER SERIOUS.
Until my face is super painful and full of red spots, I look awful that time.
I look awful 2 3 days ago too, urgh, I cannot stand myself.
But no choice, face not enough oil.
Luckily abby lend me something to fix my face, after that I've been using Skinfood's test products.
Not bad, quite moisturizing, not sure how can i survive without moisturizer.
I think , need to spend some money on this already no matter how if not it will be worse.
But not now, I don't feel like spending money at all. NOT AT ALL.


SO! this was 2 3 days ago. The day after I got fever and not attending any talks.
I really got no energy to do anything man.
SO this week, we got induction talks, about courses, about uni life, student services and lots of lots of information.
Basically it's like, to get us well prepared for our course in future, and to social with more students.
Every night they have interesting activities, like movie night, barn dance night, party night, some social dinner for us to make more friends!
It's is really really good, I hope in Malaysia we have a chance to do that in TOA.

There's this one night, we are invited to a dinner for international students, then we need to choose a random flag in a container full of different national flags.
FOR WHAT RIGHT.
okay. it's to let us find our mate who have the same flag, sit down and know each other.
WALAO EHHHHH DAMN CHALLENGING.
To me it's so hard man, cause I seldom talk to people.
But this time I tried very hard, and I made friends with a german girl, a greek girl, a japanese guy, a french girl and a Malaysian girl.
NOT BAD! and I still keep in touch with the greek and german girl, they are seriously 200% friendly.
Also I met a few super helpful Malay girls here, they rock!

SO! Yeah! been to ASDA to buy some ingredients for me to cook, and a leather jacket + scarf.
And I realized, ah, the environment is extra friendly and safe around here.
Our guard told us in a talk that this area won the lowest crime rate prize among any other places in England, which is really good for us to study here.
I like it, no fence but yet everyone is very discipline. AH, so peaceful seriously. I really love it.


No comments: