Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Im here!


I didn't take any photos as I depart from the airport cause I just.
Simply don't feel like doing it cause it's the same thing like any other trips.
Aeroplane view became normal to me.

We gathered with another bunch of international students at Heathrow Airport, London, United Kingdom around 5 UK time.
The flight delayed an hour so yeah :|
Then we were lead by some UH student guides to our bus to our University after everyone was there.
It's a super tiring day indeed, jet lag, 40kg luggage, walking, too much to do and think.
Things are so weird that day, I felt so strange and I couldn't explain how I feel.

After 15-20 minutes ride on bus, we finally arrived our university!!!
Wow, I'm HERE OMG, in an University, NOT LOCAL UNIVERSITY!!!!
This feeling is simply awesome.
We stopped at the accommodation office ride opposite my flat to register and get our room keys,
tags and our bed sheet, pillow set.
Seriously, took me 2 rounds to get everything in my room.
MY SHOULDER!!! MY BACKBONE WAS IN PAIN!!!
Packed to much things to UK, and this is the consequences. HAHAHA!!!
So my room is at the first floor, not bad, we have 3/4 shower room, the one
beside my room have a bathtub. MUAHAHA!!!
Really convenient but kitchen is at another end of my flat.
So each floor has a kitchen, bathrooms and rooms. I am staying at Chapman Hall, at College Lane,
not bad, I really like it, it feels warm, not spooky. XD
There's many kinds of different flats here, of course they have houses and some other luxurious rooms too.
Opposite my flat is Robert's Way, 3-4 person stays in a house together~
We had a tour, checking out the places nearby and also the luxurious flats, some of them said
their room is like hotel rooms. HAHAHA!!!
GENG! so luckily they have 2 malls there, so we can take shuttle bus and stop nearby there then walk.
I checked them out, was not bad, The Galleria have a gigantic kids playground,
larger than cheeky tots.
Tickets were sold at the same price! WOOHOO~~ It's HUGE!!!! I must take a photo of it one day.

Okay so this is where I stay.
Single room : one table, table lamp, one face washing sink, a bed, a bed side table,
a book rack, a drawer, and a cupboard for cloths.
Not bad right? And my room tend to be a little bigger cause it's at the corner, more spacious cause
it's like a L shape room. :D
So far so good, this room is good enough for me~
Another best thing about this room is the bed is super bouncy, I can fall asleep easily! YESH!!!
I TOTALLY NEED THIS!
First 2 nights, I was like, faint on the bed, HAHAHA!!!
Cause too much walking and touring, too much, TOO MUCH!!!
Go home bath, update facebook and blog, sleep, next day wake up, go to talks and tour,
go back bath, go out eat, come back, update, sleep.
This is my cycle now. Will be like this for a week I think :D

I will be fine although I caught a cold and got windburnt.
My face is so painful. YEAH.
The wind is too strong and cold, I need a shield. XD
I need to sleep man, I shall drink my cup of milk and sleep now.
TATA!!! will update again!








My space.



View from my door and corridor.


Yup, thats my boyfriend lying there, XD




I love this one.
So i can wash my face and stuffs in my own room!!!


Its a cloudy day!!!
This is the second day.



So this is part of my view from my window. HAHAH!!!




No comments: