Sunday, September 1, 2013

August 2013






So August just ended yesterday, 31th of August, Malaysia's National Day.
MERDEKA!!!
Woo! I still cannot believe I'm leaving Malaysia after 13 days, too fast right?
My hair grew long and I need a haircut next week.
Can't wait to dye my hair darker! :D


Here's what I bought in Hatyai, haha, definitely more to go.
I believe those who went shopping with me at Jatujak Market knows how much stuffs I bought. XD
Well Jatujak is a shopping heaven, many handmade stuffs, independent designer products are sold.
These are 2 that I love, vibrant colors, looking cute, one from Hatyai and another from Bangkok Jatujak Market.
Left : 90 BAHT  Right : 4 for 600-800 BAHT (forgot the exact price)
Cheap right? Sometimes we just have to negotiate the price. A little. HAHAHA!!

The blue one is totally a hand sew product, 100% detailed product yo, with
a few choices of colors, very very cute and useful.
I'm using them both now. Look really cute when it's placed together. XD
Watermelon coin pouch is really handy, and. CUTE!!!!
OH CUTE AND CHEAP!!!!
People who love to shop should check out Jatujak Market!
Been there for few times and everytime we will bring back more than 20 items!
Crazy, I can spend more than 5 hours there, cause it is huge, way too many shops.
Highly recommended! 


No comments: