Sunday, September 1, 2013

Pangkor Island beach time


Breakfast buffet.
Of course they have many food.
Faiz is the one eating most of them.
HAHAHAHAHA!!! LOOK AT THAT NASI LEMAK!!!


I care no more.
Fat will be fat, but time will not wait.
I'll just wear this and enjoy the sea!























AHHAHAHA


Crab's artwork.



Pretty. The sand and water is like sky.



* Snapped all using my Sony Xperia V *









CUTE AND LARGE!!!

Actually didn't really take photos cause don't want to have any burden,
don't want to take risk of losing my camera or phone, cause monkeys will probably check 
your bag and dig stuffs, I witnessed it. XD
It's okay to not take so many photos, I believe I will go there again few years later. :)

HAHA, so this is something taken around the beach!
Hornbills and birds will fly to a particular place in the evening to wait for food,
there's more than 20, peacocks will be around too.
Not a small number!
Weirdly, around 7 p.m, I saw a huge black color shadow moving slowly around Ocean Wing,
at first glance I thought it was a huge cat, took me a minute to recognized the animal.
It's a wild pig. It scared us man, it's not close to us, it was wandering around alone.
Never seen a wild pig in my life man, HAHAHA!!!
Very first black color wild pig yo!

I know it's not tame, will chase you around cause my granma's vegetable farm
used to have them around, and there will be PROs hunting them,
but I never seen them in real life.
What an experience!
The 2nd day was hazy, a little cloudy, not much of smell but look hazy.
Like some kind of game scenery. :|
Whatever, I just want to Kayak thats all. HAHAHA!!!



No comments: