Tuesday, September 24, 2013

WOO SO PACKED

It's been a super tiring week you know freaking tired!!!!!!
Too many things to do!!!

We visited the sports village for sports fair and international students fair yesterday, not much stuffs,
but I am amazed by the what sports they have, more than 25.
HOHO swimming pool is a warm pool yo~~~
I shall check out the kick boxing tutorial soon.

I knew a student from TOA Malaysian body builder, Edward staying nearby my room,
will help me to slim down.
I will sign up gym, swimming and classes to get things done.
I've been dragging too much time and now it's the best chance for me to prove this.
Not gonna lie, but I do hope people will look at me, even thought I have a bf.
Wanted to be prettier, slimmer and better looking just to boost my confidence.
SIGH. I feel so sad here. Really gloomy.
I hope people can come and talk to me automatically.
Okay lets ignore this for now, and focus on my university life.

I felt so happy that I have the opportunity to experience this here, cause in TOA,
we got no such thing as joining societies, no drinking sessions,
no party, no big social activities.
I am really really glad that I am here, meeting many people learning how to socialize,
making more connections.
Thank you dad, my family, my friends and my bf.




I met many Malaysians here, many are from TOA, diploma in many different majors,
also some from INTI and etc universities.
Shocked my my own culture. AHAHAHAHA!!! didn't knew there's so many Malaysians!
Incredible. I met a few guys from TOA and one of them, a chinese indonesian,
wow he have the body that I don't know how to describe.
It's not muscular/thin, not super tall but tall, not super wide but the feeling
when he get close to me makes me feel weird.
Like he have a body that creates this aura, like protective aura.
Not that I like him but seriously he gives out a feeling that he is protective.
I DON'T LIKE THIS GUY.
He is really funny, haaaaa he's one of the so called 3 musketeers from TOA Malaysia. AHHAHA!!!

NEXT. I shall say that, wow, the local students are mostly here now, getting noisier.
Everyone is drinking like mad people, partying in their own kitchen/ place.
And wow, they look young, AHAHAAAA!!! Some of them doesn't look like 18
cause of their beard.
I met a 18 year old rock guy who have long hair and beard. Look so cool man, he need to make corn roll.
HAHAHAHAAH!!! He watches anime. WALAO EH. AHAHHAHA!!!
And met a really cute mix guy who looks exactly like one of our strongest illustrator in diploma.
Same face same hair style same body shape same shyness.
HAHA, it was fun talking to different people, you'll find them very interesting.

Let's see who I met :

1) A super friendly Greek girl name Xristina, who loves spanish and italian guys. HAHAHA!!!
2) 2 vegetarian french girls, Charlotte who loves to drink and party and one more.........
3) Indian master student Angkit who tells me indian ghost stories and challenges himself to learn how to use chopsticks
4) Many TOA and Malaysians.
   - Cheryl, TOA girl, another hamsup girl who observes men like me. HAHAHA!!!
   - Fish, future classmate, who walks super fast like swimming.
   - Joanne, TOA graphic design, cosplayer, another 38 who loves to gap zai like cheryl, HAHA!!
   - KC, Wai Lok (Jayden) and Hendhy (Indonesian) The so called 3 musketeers gay looking funny people from TOA. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, our joke.
   - Edward, a Leo guy, body builder, my flatmate, another joker.
   - Ah Peng, TOA diploma guy who is really curious about degree courses.
   - And so much more.
5) A spanish guy who teaches me how to speak a few spanish word (which i cannot remember everything HAHAHA except "how are you")
6) A few China guy, 2 of them are super funny, had a great chat with others yesterday
7) A German girl who's having a super stable bf from German, for 7 years!
8) Amelie, a french and malaysian mix girl who dislikes drinking but loves to party
9) A few new flatmates from England
10) Some not so close friends, random friends.


Everyone seems so normal, but when you knew something about them,
you'll find them unique.
It's nice meeting people around the world, it's been my dream since studying in TOA.
I'm really desperate of socializing, cause the stress and culture in TOA doesn't provide me
what I want.
Yes I can meet many people, but not that internationally.
Also after meeting some international people online, the feeling of making more friends
boost up, ARGH IM SHOUTING OUT THIS I WANT MORE FRIENDS!!!
I strongly feel that knowing someone's not our race or country is super interesting,
very curious of what they do and what they know, don't you feel so?

No comments: