Thursday, September 26, 2013

UK, UH.

This scene is dreamy to me.
I like it so much.



Moon coming out from chimney.
beautiful.


Balance.
I love this shot.


Wild flowers.
There's ALOT of flowers everywhere!!!



Out of no where....



Xristina my greek friend and abby walking back to
The Havilland from outside, known as De Hav.
The more expensive area for accommodation,
also some facilities. 

At De Hav.
Ashely and Suhan chilling.


I guess this is the main entrance of UH,
our university. XD
So this is how UH looks like.





Taken from the mirror reflection. HAHAHA!
This is last week, before I bought my coat.


September in Hatfield.
:D Tress and Birds.


Berries.


Taken at College Lane, the area I stay but this is not my flat.
It's opposite my flat, known as Robert's Way.
Few people live in one house like this.
Super cute cats, posing around when they saw me. XD




The pathway to ASDA, to buy groceries,
very very far away. 15-20 minutes walk.

The small dark pathway and in front is a nice chilling place.
Gotta take photo of it next time.
And it's the middle of 4 pathways.





I walked a lot in this 2 weeks.
I've been to ASDA, the cheaper market nearby our university for 4 5 times.
Took me 15- 20 minutes to reach there by walking, before this we need to take bus from college lane to
De Hav, so another 10 minutes.
Crazy walking experience. In London it's even more crazy, will update about that soon.
Mum said I got thinner, my bf said my legs look thinner but I cannot feel anything,
probably cause of the coldness made me numb.
I cannot judge cause there's no long mirror around :(

Serious, there's a long staircase to pass by everyday. 
SERIOUSLY. This is university life. HAHAHAAH!!!!
But when I see grass here, I always feel like rolling on the grass like dogs. 
What I see there are mostly bricks and wood buildings, I bet you all will like it as well.
I find chimney cute, AHHAHAHA!!!
Hope Santa can throw my present into my room on Christmas :P

Yesterday was as hot as Malaysia, we all sweat like mad and people are wearing shorts around.
But at least UK have wind. AHHAHA!!! 
So it's not THAT bad like Malaysia.
Today is another story, I felt so cold. I gotta sleep soon man, it's 3 AM here now.
I still hear people partying nearby. geng, they are so young and energetic unlike me.
Feels like an old lady.

忽然好想家人和男朋友啊~~
妈妈一定很喜欢这里,我可以肯定!!!

啊想睡了。。
好想被人抱着睡觉,实在太冷了。
没吃躺上床都很痛苦。哎。
每天照上洗脸也是超冰冷的,金马仑山水似的。
好吧,睡了咯。。晚安!明天再写!

No comments: