Sunday, September 29, 2013

Drinking in UK


Everyone in the town drinks.
Every local students do party until late night, get high, get drunk and go home.
Every night so far they have parties.
But it's just this week, after that class starts officially, won't have that much of parties going on.

Well, not much of cultural shock cause I do know westerns drink more than asians.
And teens here drink a lot more than us.
Ashley, Suhan, Sammy and me stay in a not bad hall,
Chapman Hall, a smaller, warmer building. (with launderette downstairs.)
More quiet compare to others but of course there's people who loves to drink,
HAHAHA!!! Ashely and Suhan's flat mates are really drinkers, who organizes small
kitchen parties almost everyday.
So automatically Ash and Suhan were invited to their party after knowing the other flatmates.
I never drank with them, never joined, so I don't really know what they do and talk about.
So far from what I heard they are quite fun, not as crazy as other flats.
I think my floor mates gonna organize one soon HAHAHAHA!!!!
SOON.
But people in MY BLOCK is more quiet compare to ashley's block.
Chapman hall have 3 blocks, mine is block B, ash and suhan is in block C.
So it's like, right beside my block so when they feel drunk or something,
they will knock on my door or one of their door.

It's not that I don't want to blend in but I haven't have a gang who drink.
But my floor kitchen, approx 10 -12 people will be organizing a party for our floormates.
3 asians including me, others all westerns. HAHAHA!!!
I'm looking forward to meet all of them.
So far I think I met most of them. Not bad~~ They can talk, like friendly type.

Ah, I'm lucky to choose this flat.
So lucky.
I'm loving it!!!!

No comments: