Friday, September 25, 2009

25/9/09

My latest work...
How?boleh?ok?


Thank God..
My MSN was alive!!!
woohooo~so happy...
haha...played PS for a few hours just now...
syok! long time didnt touch my PS jor..
Continued my Final Fantasy XII...muahaha..
Home alone now..
Everyone had gone out for some important dinner...
Well...thats great..hahaha...
Feeling not bad today...
We went to mamak for breakfast today...>,<
Sis' bf taught us some tamil...funny..

Lamb = Ade(Tamil)=My dad(zodiac)...my sis said that my dad=Ade,cause he's is rich(berada)...hahahaha...
Beef = Made(Tamil)=Mother=妈的....hahahaha...
Dog = Nai(Tamil)=My 2nd sis(zodiac)=奶...wahahaha..

beh tahan..damn funny...
he's good in tamil...XD
hahahaha...Keigan....hantam you...
"Angel Lee Kean Ho" sounds like ah gua only...eee...
Oh ya...Sis said we can publish a book,''陈家盛名言录'',ahahahaha...
All about daddy's 名言....laugh till die...
Kinda boring here...=_=
Aih...everything turns to be a memory..just like Fenny wrote..
yeah...just a memory...

No comments: