Monday, September 21, 2009

holiday~

Reached cameron around 8 or 9 ler...wow..
kinda crowded also..
Daddy used the old road so it's kinda scary,no lights at all!
thank god nothing scary happened...phew..
Feel like wanna vomit la..headache..dizzy...

Woke up late....10.30..
did'nt eat breakfast also..skip breakfast and eat lunch..
haha...nevermind...diet lo..
so sien...wanna go out la....ToT
cannot...must bring along some friends next time!!! AHHH!
sien till burst edi...
I finished half of the novel,so nice..kinda sad,but romantic..=D
aiseh...can eat some junk food here only...woooshh~
enjoying my life here also..ahahaha..
long time no see la potato chips..XD
brought a pack of chips and a drumstick ice-cream..
walau....taste good man...miss the taste of ICE-CREAM...
but after eating those things...i felt GUILTY!!!
OH NOOOO...ToT

Oh ya...I saw a white fur doggy...
looks like husky..but I think it's a mix ler..
SO CUTE! large size dog...big round eyes..><
aihh...felt so tired...
Ling Lung injured his leg..
and...the best part is..
he need to cut a hole to let the germs come out...!
so GELI! shocked man!
yer...hope your are okay la..
take care...don't run around...later become more serious..
-_-hmph...beh song-ing...
Took lots of lots of photos...
yay~~but non of my face were in the pics...
sobx...so sad..=(
hmm....electric guitar? are you sure you can show me?
hahahaha....Kei,you can make friends with my Malay neighbour already..
then you all can form a band...hahaha...
Tom,next time ba..hahaha..
maybe I'll get to drive next year la...

Gonna go out and yum cha with alot of friends this week..
haha..cool..we'll chat non-stop...XD
Aiya...forgotten to install Chinese language..
later la..I'm gonna write something about me and daddy's conversation..
=)

No comments: