Tuesday, September 15, 2009

untitled posta~

I can't sleep well this few weeks.
beh tahan...失眠的感觉很想死...
get off from my bed and went downstairs to study econ around 5 in the morning..
Not because of hardworking..
It's because of I can't get into sleep man..=_=
making myself breakfast the first time...
haha...lots of time to spend...
Granma woke up mucg more earlier than me..
She's sittin' by her ownslef doing Osim foot massaging...><
Time for school...
Struggled in paper2 cause im damn tired...=_=
back pain and hungry somemore...ToT
*yawn*

Finally...the paper ended around 12...
DAMN! pn teh gave us the maths paper 2 marks...
-_-....still like that...haha..
geh po-ing around...the movie "吓到笑" sounds really funny wo..
Wanna watch~
AHH! sis came back!!
The baby's mother...XD
wooshh...she cut her hair...looks so kiddy la..
so cute..><
haha...I'll be sleeping with ya tonight..gonna disturb you..
Thinking what name suits your baby better...
both of us thought that Eugene and Owen is nice~
Ken,Marcus and Hugo sounds so man..wow...><
walau...You want your son to be another Jay-Z or Jay-R??? but that's cool...
hahaha...Your husband want footballer's name...????
Roony..?hahaha..Christiano ronaldo??
Xenon?i remember it's from chemistry...
Pierre is such an artistic name la..hahaha..
Spanish+Italian name sounds kinda cool~
=]

ahh...granma went back to Cameron today..=(
take care ler..I'm going to Cameron this weekend too..haha..
maybe KL? see first ba..
YAY! finished 3 drawings...
muahaha...so leng zai..
post it next time ler...got meanings too..=)
Stupid computer,kena virus???
can't work properly...sishh...
Sis gave me 2 packs of calcium powder..
for a good night sleep...=_=
haha...I think it works..
yawn....

haih...what colour should I use on it..
I'm thinking.....I'm thinking.........sigh.....
waiting....waiting......I'm waiting.....

**Jauh-jauh**

No comments: