Friday, September 18, 2009

Friday..

YAY~
Going to band and cameron tomorrow~
haha...gonna take alot of pics tomorrow...=)
My hobby..haha!
Oh ya...i can't upload pics again..
net got problem...not my fault..
I got up early today..=)
to eat breakfast with my family~
but kinda beh song...cause mum scolded me just because of a tiny winnie thing..
nevermind..-_-
Ate hakka mee for breakfast...yummy..><
USH!!! I spent half of the day on Maths..
walau...alot of calculations...I hate that..
numbers...all numbers in my brain....
12345+678x998765-43=2+567859432
pengsan.......but thank god..
My sis's bf was there....XD
sure vomit non-stop..cause I'm abit duffer in maths...haha~
I wanna diet again...I can feel my ass getting bigger and bigger..=_=
So..I decided to eat yogurt for my lunch..and a cup of low fat milk..
boleh tahan geh Keigan,I tried before la..XD
wow...sweat alot this afternoon..exercise..exercise...EXERCISE!
BURN FATS!!! ahhhh!
(crazy....)
oo~~it's 6 now~
went "hai wai tian",the new opened one..
They changed Hai Wai Tian to Hae Way Tien restaurant..
DAMN WEIRD OKAY?!
haha...but inside damn big..
like AMC datuk Chin Hall...so big...........looks great there...
like hotel la..=_=
haha...can enjoy red wine tonight~~
yay! got mooncake eat somemore...woohoo~

what's goin' on with the internet...yor..
so slow la...beh tahan..
aihh...kinda...sad..ToT
hmm.....sobx......sigh..........
where did you go!?!?

No comments: