Tuesday, September 22, 2009



I always dreamt about something..
maybe something unusual?
yesterday...I dreamt of something funny..
I FINALLY KNOW HOW TO CYCLE!!!
hahaha...but that's just a dream...ciu...
and then..I dreamt of 2 people...
erm..-_-) the brainless couple..?
hahaha..
what were they doing?
watching TV...IN MY HOUSE MAN!!!
weird huh?
sure I'm mad what..what the hell is going on in my dream...
she looked at me and smiled with those unfriendly look..
haha...that's kinda funny..
Then...the exciting part...?I don't know how can I do this to them also..
quite shock when I woke up from my dreams..
I cut off his tongue with a knife on my hand and pierced one of my favourite earring on his tongue..(this seems kinda familiar..looks like my artwork...)
i smell blood that shot..
but I didnt do anything to the girl..=_=
I don't know why...I don't wanna touch such people also..
she try to run away but she slipped..
I just stared at her...
The end..

what a dream...
what a stupid dream...sish..
I murdered him..OMG...

No comments: