Sunday, September 13, 2009

You are what you think.

Economics again....
**Vomiting blood**

Blah...just when I finished form4 work,
whoah...something happened..
Before that,I had a strange feeling.
Like something unpleasent is going to happen very soon..
WELL...You're right baby..
Some compatitive kid wanna ruffle me up...
What's going on again???
Too bored huh???
Who cares about you two..=_=
non of my business okay?
By the way,who cares about what you feel....
我不在乎你们之间的任何事。你没必要跟我说。
别打扰别人的生活好不好?=_=
我呸!

Then? what's next?
I read this to placate myself..


"You are what you think.You are what you feel.Hapiness is there;we are as happy as how we makeour minds to be.Having the right attitudes is also important gor inner peace but most of all,having a good self image makes us feel good and that is part and parcel of inner peace."

Hell yeah..It works dude..
muahaha....
Back to studies~~
PEACE...\m/

**Left with a sardonic smile**

No comments: