Friday, September 18, 2009

Thursday life

Yeah..after this paper can relax abit..
But I still got Art to go...=_=
I just got the news that tomorrow will be a holiday when I reached school this morning...
haha...I don't know when does the holiday starts..
Ahh,Ah Fa got chinese tips again...but I read non of them..
Wow...hard to score man..
Sharon ng you tricked me!!! you'll get it when you are back..ISH!
Beh tahan...Su tien keep on writting non-stop and she made me feel stress...
yawn...I could'nt sleep well yesterday..
AGAIN...
I'm too lazy to switch on the lights to write diary..so,
I switch on my cellphone to write everything..
haha...lameeee...but I used to do such things..

Alfred Teh or Harrison Teh sounds great what?
haha...sis,you can think about it..><

USH~going to eat breakfast with my family tomorrow morning..
Going to "Lim Teh"...my favourite...
I want teh si less sugar..
XD I didn't go to school on Wednesday cause I'm not taking Kimia..
haha...when i was lim-ing teh with my mum at Sun Yun Loong,I saw Yik Mun's FAN!!!
Her dear junior,"dan tart mui"..
Lim jia zhen...hahahaha...she saw me too~
she looks funny,looking at me with a strange smile on her face..
So envy Yik Mun ler~ her fans always buy her presents and "dan tart" for Yik Mun.. walau...treat her like God..
Everybody...treat your instrument like God la okay???
especially percussionists...don't put your drums on sand or under the sun..
I'll kill you..Tq very muchi..

HAHAH! Qin shi told me that she wanna come sectional on saturday.. cause I told her I wanna vidoe camp bassdrum playing GG..so happy~~ haha...she even told me she always practice GG during exams... but how you practice in exam hall? haha...so funny..
she said she use her left hand to count beat,use her right hand to play..
walau...then how to play semi-demi quaver with single hand???
then Lee jia yin said,"then your hand mai unbalance?" hahahaha...
one big one small tim..like a stone with a taufu...
what a big contrast..XD

Erm...I guess i won't be sleeping early today...cause it's already 2 in the morning.. hahaha..I spent my time watching pics and downloading something.. Audrey,I know which one you're talking about..hahaha.. the dm so damn skinny lo...so skinny!!!! ><
bd got nice one...muahahahaha..

ahh,gonna upload some pics..
yes...yes....so excited..
cause im goin to lim teh tomorrow~~~
excited..cause that's one of my hobby..although it's just normal to you all....
XD...

No comments: