Thursday, September 3, 2009

Day 2 and day3

Day 2
BI+Sejarah 1

Wahai.....sejarah....
Read till late night...I'm burning the midnight oil...
Aduh...become panda edi..
My eyes so tired...AHHH!
BI....still boleh tahan lah...
Someone doesn't wanna tell me done which question...
ISH!
walau...sejarah paper quite hard man...ToT

So sleepy...
The paper ends at 1.30..
YAY!
Ate my lunch at JYU...=D
Delicious~
once I reached home,I took a nap straight away...
So SLEEPY!!!
woke up with a blur look on my face...
Yawn...
Now only I realised that cooking was so damn fun!
hahaha....masak-masak>,<

Day 3
Sejarah 2 +Moral

damn...hate this two subjects...
need to memorize alot!
Wahai....don't know why this time's sejarah tips so accurate!
but still so hard to score la ha..
walau.....I saw people keep writing...
But some of them finished it all about an hour before the paper ends...
Geng!
Ah.....finally.....
Recess time! >,<
Now only got time to study moral...
Still need to memorize all..=_=
my brain damn small edi la...otak udang eh...
Shit...can't write our some definisi...
I'll be dead!

Suddenly...
BANG!!!
what happened??!

Emily Fa broke the window...=_=
walau!!! 关窗都可以弄暴玻璃。
啊花姐,强!
哈哈,全部人都在笑,一个两个望着阿花...
还好她没受伤,不然就大件事了!
puan teh走过来捡起玻璃...够好笑!
哈哈。笑一笑,又考完试了!
爽!

No comments: