Thursday, January 24, 2013

18 Jan I still can fit both !! WAHAHA!!!


Tried out the jacket I bought since form 4.
MUAHAHA I still can fit!!! A lil bit tight though. :P
Must jot down the date I tried YEHEHE..
18 Jan 2013


Check out that lazy ass behind me.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
He can sleep and ignore both of our phone's alarm ringtone
forever. FOREVER and I am the one who
stops the alarm ringing.
BEH TAHANNNNN.........

But I still think you're cute. XD


MUAHAHA I can fit this too!!!
Bought this ins Hong Kong for many years already(form 3/4), cost a hundred or 200 something, cannot remember.

It's in bronze color, material is very unique and quite thick but comfy.
Made in Japan, sold in Hong Kong.
There's a zip behind and it reveals a hoodie when you unzip it.
very interesting jacket.
Luckily I still fits well, a ll bit loose.
UHUHUHUHU~~

Gonna take a picture of it using DSLR,



That spooky human being.......

He says he's obsessed with my fingers.
SOT!!!!! But he's the only guy who thinks and says I look cute.
*melts*

Actually Mr F looks quite bad boy-ish.
Right??



                         



Frandé 法蘭黛樂團 . One of my favorite Taiwan Indie Rock Band.

Her voice is absolutely lovely, sweet yet sexy.
Kinda listened to others, I like her the most.
HAHAHAHA.. Maybe the elements in her music is more dreamy, i prefer her kind.
But not all of her songs are so soft and dreamy, still a lot of rock elements.

However, I like this band a lot. :D
Main factor is her voice her techniques and the aura of this band's songs.


Of course different from Kishi Bashi and Shugo which I like A LOT!!!!!!!!!!!!
Those are super dreamy and pure. 
ARGHHHH!HH!H!H!H!H!!
Very very experimental. Shugo's new album. IM WAITING!!!! XD

No comments: