Tuesday, January 22, 2013

1st 2013




First visit in 2013.
During the most stressful period in the semester.


Did enjoyed most of the time with this guy here but feel sorry for letting
him sleep late together with me again.
This time, is not normal kind of late, is really early morning, at 5a.m for 2 days.
Haha, again, not much surprise but this time I really felt support from him, physically and mentally when the time I feel depressed the most.
These few days were a challenge, dealing with course works and freelance works.
Fighting with my body, and my brain, trying to push the limits further and finally I made it.
But it doesn't goes so well as expected, for some.

OH TOA.
I got no college and uni life like what they described.
This is the cons of studying here we all knows that, but blame who?
No need to blame, this is our sacrifices in order to achieve higher level of success.


Yes I desperately need sleep. Oh My Buddha.
Please spare me some time.
I have to calm down myself and feel less guilty for not working on assignments for few hours.
This is so tiring my braincells died a lot after these few days.
Alright need sleep still got morning class tomorrow. Oh well.
Complains stops here.


Hey bee, I really really appreciate your visit especially this time.
Thanks for cooling me down, helping me out solving problems and giving me
100% support although I know you're a bit off focus -_-)
But still, not much boyfriends will accompany their girl a side doing their own work and trying to
keep themselves awake by doing something else.
Hugs.......... T^T)
I really need you all the time (sounds very very sticky)

I <3 darling.="darling." p="p" you="you">Had a wonderful time with you. Thank you :3

No comments: