Wednesday, January 2, 2013

2013?


What? It's already 2013.
Don't really have the urge to countdown this year.
Probably because sis and mother cannot go out.
Even dad is going out to countdown with his friends...
I feel so.... OTAKU.
Reading manga, editing pictures, online and do work in the same time...
And sometimes boyfriend is here with me doing the same thing.
Not going anywhere. Celebrating or stuffs.

OTAKU?
Boyfriend too. I can sense that he's not really that out going.
But he's not really manga fan, he's a crazy IT freak.
Updating new technologies, phones, checking out games and apps,
MANNNN I don't wanna rot at home in future..

But luckily I went out to Burps & Giggles with my ex bandmates yesterday, less rotting.
And gonna go to one of their place for steamboat dinner tonight.
Hmmm..
Oh and going out for a movie tomorrow(he says. XD)
Yet I still feel like staying at home with my mother.




No comments: