Sunday, January 27, 2013

Recently.

Recently..


- I got bloated. (by eating irregularly, drinking too much water at night, not getting enough sleep,
sits and do work too much )
- Pressured. And cried 2 times last week, because of assignments, and missed mama.
- Forgot to bring boyfriend to Ara Damansara, and Wondermilk.
- Tried chewing food with mouth open wide at home alone but failed. (too noisy)
- Successfully made baked potatoes+tuna+onion+vege and Potatoes+chicken fillet+vege+cheese
- Attempt on following a recipe to make Salmon meal (70% successful XD)
- Slept 13 hours after a assignment and freelance marathon. Continues today though. T^T
- Dreamt of a guy who chased me for almost a year in real life, he's doing the same thing again in dream, infront of my boyfriend,driving a rolls royce wearing a white suit.WALAO EH(he is rich in reality). 被人追的感觉实在很棒,哦~~
- Dreamt of sitting behind a bus, with Ying tong, my percussion partner. Going to somewhere to buy grocery for our band camp at school. HAHAHA!!! I MISS THOSE BAND TIME!!!
- Bought a whole big bag of daily products, food like vegetable, potatoes, some fillet last week to cook at home. (pokai now)
- Bought a fragrance candle to relax myself.
- Also uses candle to replace bathrooms bulb.
- Forgot to use water for paper clay. WTH!!!!
- Always update Uniqlo's promotions because they worth it!
- Checking some phones for myself. Gonna change already....
- Had Nujabes almost everyday for 4 hours. ARGH I WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER NUJABES! his music will stay with us forever.



Feelings 0%-200%

- Got DARN scared 200% when a house flies flew out from the dustbin when I opened the tong sampah. WALAO EHHHH ran away straight. HUGE FLIES!!!
- Felt 101% shy and sweet when boyfriend spoke to me softly with eyes focused on me on bed before sleeping. Felt extremely shy not even dare to look at him.
- Felt so happy when boyfriend and course mates cares and motivates me.
- Romantic 101% when boyfriend hugs me from behind and watch movie on laptop together
- Unhappy that I cannot fit denim top from Uniqlo. Tried L but bust part is ugly, tight. XL slightly better but other places look loose and baggy. Boobs why like that, shirt why cutting so small. URGHHHH!!!!!



Animal page :

- Hooked up with a cute active yellow male cat near ma place. Invited him into the car and he accepted!!!! He's always there when I reach home in every evening and night. >O< CUTE!!!
- Bought 4 packs of doggy treats for the 3 kids at home. Lamb, chicken, steak, beef flavor sticks. THEY LOVE IT YAY!!!
- Noticed some noise and got scared behind the window right in my room. It's a yellow adult cat hanging out there everyday. Stepping on some plastic that made the spooky noise.

No comments: