Friday, January 25, 2013

Finally

Made in illustrator, by me.
Brand new Aeroplane chess board game.


I suffered from hunger and sleepiness for days because of this assignment.
Definitely not doing one piece like that above only.
Still more.

Tried to do something more vector this time and finally.. Yeah!
I think I kinda achieved what I want but still. More room to improve!

The most gek sim part is my characters are still not fully dried.
Done my paper clay.
Since I am unable to submit it on time, then I shall remake them and redo this subject as one
of the project for my portfolio.
Because I put hell lot of effort in it.

Been eating one meal per day for almost 5 6 days in 2 weeks.
Bad habit.


Biggest disappointment in the semester.
I never got so tired and so frustrated dealing with my assignments.
Probably because of my freelance work too, I cannot push cause thats my cousin.
SIGHHHHHH... A lot of problems.
A lot of pressure.
Although I submitted this heavy assignment, still, I don't feel happy cause I still
have tons of freelance work to do.

I need a break.

Almost 2 days did not sleep already. Managed to have a power nap yesterday only.
Challenging like a survival game. Wow we're actually playing a game.

Cheers to all! we survived!!!

No comments: