Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Burps & Giggles



Burps and Giggles. Anyone? :D
All photos are taken by me, using Canon EOS 550.
Posting for more pictures soon.

Sister Flo -Begel, hard boiled egg, Turkey slice, cheese, spinach, tomatoes, etc.



My latte~~
Put this on top of a chair to create this shot.

The 4 crazy people.
I wish im in the photo too. SAD!!!

Cuttest thing!
Bug on Bulb!

I think this whole section is about Buku Tiga Lima.
Somehow reminds me of school.
I can see duster, lil chairs with paint, notebooks, rulers
and some other classroom elements going on.

My soulmate in band back in several years.
 Man we still can create
so many jokes while being toegther.
Ying tong and fries!

Graffiti at another section. Chilling place.

Lamp with zip deco.

An interesting chair. like it.
Like how they use unwanted and old stuffs to recreate a scene.

Best!!!! HAHAHAHAH!! 


Ying tong in the house.
It's brilliant of the usage of materials.
It does create the vintage effect. Especially the color.
It remains the chinese vintage mood here.

An installation art here.
From my view, is this about fun, art, energy, creativity, childhood?

I heard this is a sister restaurant of Indulgence, in Ipoh.
This reminds me of Poco Homemade, but Poco Homemade (old klang)'s
interior is more neat, color scheme has more consistency.
Maybe the owners of Poco Homemade are illustration based people in design industry,
you can see there's a lot of illustration books, their own paintings, interesting books and music there.
Love it.

This is the first time I visit Burps and Giggles and okay,
it took us quite some time to find parking because it's located by the side of the main road.
Aww it sucks, it's a cloudy and rainy day!!
Well, it's alright, because there's a bunch of funny friends around and swept away the
moody and lazy feeling.
Wow there's a few sections in this cafe, cafe right? XD

I noticed that each section gives different feeling.
The section through the main door is very chilling, mostly in white, there's a bar there
and big sofa there. Did not took picture cause there's people walking around and going in and out. 
Another section on the right also gives another feeling, I see paintings and photos.
One thing is each section has different menu. So you gotta go 3 sections to see what they have.
Did not really observe the middle and right section because we're brought to 
the left section. 
I saw "buku tiga lima" name on the wall, so I bet this is the concept of this section.
Yup as my description says, it might be fun, joy, art, creativity energy, school and childhood life?
The interior design is a lil bit pack but there's a lot of details to look at.
I see duster, chalkboards, rulers, mirrors, zips, fabrics, measuring tape here.
And there's a yamaha gamble motor there. 
It's very unique to see self modified chairs and tables.
Also the usage of the unwanted and old materials is brilliant.
It successfully created the vintage romantic mood. They used yellow lights too,
This explains :D

One thing is... It's a lil bit packed.
I wish it can be a bit spacious. Nevermind...... :O
SKIP!!!

Their menu are on walls, chalkboards, haha, I simply chose one to order so yeah~
I got Sister flow. It's delicious but i made it very messy. XD
We should try all dishes on menu, yeheheh.
Talked to a few Singaporean visitors, wow~~ they like the place :D
Glad to hear that. They look so canggih, uncle aunties with iPad taking pictures. 
Online update stuffs. HAHAHAHA.
Alright, I saw handsome chef there. :9
HAHAHAHA. Erm.... my eyes auto focus on hot stuffs. HAHAHAHA!!!

Graffiti also made them popular.
There's a Marilyn Monroe portrait and some other graphics around.
You need some time to explore everything there.

Had a lot of fun there. Definitely will introduce more people here.
I'm gonna eat their burger next time :9
Yummmeh!!! Did not expect this kind of cafe exists in Ipoh.
I wish more quality theme cafe will appear in Ipoh in future.
Hopefully Burps & Giggle will create a nice website and keep their 
FB updated, probably take more pretty pictures and design stuffs on FB like Poco Handmade does :D
Interesting to see each person's view of this place. 

No comments: