Thursday, January 17, 2013

Foundation year - Now

before 2010
Remember I drew this as a present for Frederick,
a NS friend who bus me to give him some work.
HAHAHAHA he's in US now, far far away~

AHA,, Im also drawing animals and flowers and stuffs.
Curly and swirly stuffs with thin lines.
Line art. That was back in 2009 then.
Now? huge difference right?

I am a Shaman King fan so I drew this for fun in 2009.
UUUHUHUHUHU...I loveee Foster~



The second class of figure studies back in 2010.
Drawing each other.
HAHAHAH OMG we're just too BL influenced until we draw each other
like some BL characters.

Also not to forget the epic time when both of our works
were sticked on the wall side by side and
formed a GL story. XD

Few years ago, I took buses to school and back home.
These are those time that I draw a lot.
Cause rapid KL is really.. Okay slow and jam on the road.


SEXY MAN'S SEXY ASS OMG!!!
LOVE IT!!!

This too on TOA website.
WHAT?!!!!

Used to draw anytime anywhere.
2010.

Favorite time,
FIGURE STUDIES!!!
That on the left is on TOA website and I was like...
WHAT SERIOUSLY ?!



HAHA 2010, when I'm in a saloon.


First detailed sketch in my very first sketchbook in 2010.
Foundation year.


This is the most challenging one. WALAO EHHHH...

Remember I did this with Peiying, not in TOA anymore.
A history of art's reinvent idea. AHAH.
We really tried our best in foundation time!!!
NOT KIDDING!

I remember lecturer says the paint is too thick,
is like oil painting already.
Because last time, I really tend to add more and more layers. Foundation time ma,
noobie ma. HAHAHAHAHA!!!



2010. The time we first got into a designs school, what an exciting moment, never thought that
I have a chance to study here. Like really, I love ma college.
It's been so fun man!
We always say foundation year is so busy this and that, now?
I think I like foundation more. Cause it have to do with a lot of design and illustration basic and
need a lot of hand work.
I really really wanna go back and do this again.
Without assignments behind me. URGH!!!

May be an excuse.
I shouldn't be hoping this and that to happen
but should do it as soon as possible before I graduate. :)


No comments: