Tuesday, January 8, 2013

ME?! WHAT?!

The part time promoter look.
Took of cardigan only of course I won't wear this to promote.

Working as a cosmetic promoter is so hard.
My face have few layers of make ups.
But I don't wear fake lashes.
I wear once during sis's wedding dinner and it doesn't feel good.
The upper lash will stick to my bottom lash when I blink my eyes. -_-)m
Mascara too. I hate it. It sticks together top and bottom. Yuck.

Somehow I look thinner that time. SHIT.

Few days ago. OH MY ma hair is so short compare to the one on top!
\(*o*)/

OBVIOUSLY...... I gained some weight.
Cause of not sleeping early and eat breakfast?
I know I sit in front of my laptop for long long time and don't eat properly.
Wow Mr doesn't look like him at all. Who are you?!

The time I don't really care about my face and hair.
Lazy to take care of my face that time.
Wrong saloon. WRONG WRONG WRONG.

Me and joyce. OMGGG....
Her hair is growing longer but mine.... shorter.
I look like a goat or sheep pr something chewing grass. :B

That towel. HAHAHAHAHAHA
But i look different. Right....


Conclusion is... Hair and weight changes your look.
Man........... Angle is another idea. HMMM..
Time to sleep earlier.
Time to eat proper meals and exercise.  >:\

Should I grow my hair longer?

Will I look ugly in long hair? :(

No comments: